Wednesday, July 19, 2006

back in town

Well I got back home safely and with many a tale to tell. I just wanted to drop a quick hello and say that it feels really good to be home. I have so much to tell about my rtip to Las Vegas and then my 2 trips to Pennsylvania and then all the shit that has been going on in the past few days but I really have to get my thoughts together and in some cases edit my thoughts before I can put them out there for you. So be prepared, you'll have a huge read coming up soon.

God it feels good to get home.

In closing, I would however like to say the following: "Why pay for it, when you could get it at the Genetti for free?" Those who know, will totally get that, unfortunately for the rest, I can't even begin to explain. Thanks for your patience and I'll be hooking up with you soon.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home