Thursday, June 22, 2006

Busy few days

Well we started oral exams yesterday. I've already finished 2 classes. I made the exam as easy as possible so that it's less work for me to do.
The past few days have been very hot and humid. Today is a bit overcast but it's still very hot. So far my AC has been working and I've had little to complain about.
Also, I finished signing all copies of my contract and gave those plus my passport to Mr Ye yesterday. I email him forever ago and it just occurred to him that we don't have a lot of time to waste. So I figure he's going to be working on that and will give it back to me soon. If I don't get it by the end of the week, I will remind him on Monday and possibly again on Wednesday. As well as reminding him about this, I have to remind him that I need my money in US cash. I still can't believe that I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks.
In other news, one of the new teachers for next semester is already here. She came in today around lunch. Her name is Lilis (I think it's spelled that way) and she's from Seattle. She seems pretty cool. Annaick and I have spent most of the afternoon showing her around and answering any questions she's had. A good thing is that she seem cool to hang out with and the complete opposite of the sisters. She's looking forward to partying with us too which is a good thing. Again opposite from the sisters. Also, she's 26 so she's in the same age group as the rest of us.
Another in the line of visitors. Brian came in for a few hours with Susan and their daughter Julianne. I'm happy to see them all, especially the baby. Next thing on the agenda, tomorrow, I finish up my exams, maybe play some games and then it's party time again. It looks like that since Lilis is a party girl like the rest of us, she may end up coming out with us and meeting the gang. It should be fun.
I'M COMING HOME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home