Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The little darlings

Well yesterday was the last day of school and I just couldn't wait to get through it. I played a game with class E in the morning and then after that when I went to class D the math teacher wanted the period so no class there. Then after lunch, class F was cut in half because something like 15 kids were sick. Although I really don't think they were because that is a little suspicious that 15 kids who don't even live together all get sick right around exam time. But anyway. So I played a game with the remaining kids and ended up hugging each of them individually before I left. Then I had class E again in the afternoon but I was really hoping that another teacher would take the class. Anyways, I made the best of the situation and had small conversations with some of the kids in english. They really liked it because now they got to show of what they learned and I felt good because for once I was having a conversation with them that I could understand (alot of time they speak to me in chinese and I have no clue what they are saying). Then during the recess I went over to class D to say bye and ended up hugging each of them individually too.
Later, I just hung around my room playing guitar and procrastinating at the fact that I have to clean my room and wash my clothes before I go. I will be sure to do that today. Well maybe not necessarily today but before the end of the week for sure. Way later in the evening yesterday, Sheena, Valerie, Barb and Richie met me, Annaick and Lillis at the restaurant for dinner. We had a great time laughing it up and making jokes about Richie from Saturday night. Sheena is Richie's boss' wife. She's Chinese (of course) and she talks alot. It's just blah blah blah blah blah with her. Anyways I guess because there were so many of us at the table she wasn't able to dominate but there were a few moments when I could have put a gun to my head.
Anyway, last night was the last time I was going to see Valerie until September. So we said our good byes and until next times. I came home and stayed up late watching tv. This morning, I had a good sleep in. No classes. No teaching and later I'm gonna be meeting Barbara for a dip in the pool. Annaick and Lillis might come but Lillis still has her residency permit issue to be dealt with with Mr Ye and I'm still waiting on my passport.
Gotta love this crap

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home