Sunday, June 25, 2006

Good rest of day

Well yesterday afternoon was an unexpected surprise. Lillis told me that Annaick was taking her to the store and that we should all go and it would be a bit of fun. I had to buy some sugar so I figured that was a good excuse to get out. Anyway, we took the bus to Zhongnan Lu. Lillis got to see this part of town a bit and I got to see a pair of sandals I'll be buying at the end of the week. Anyway we walked over to Carrefour and did a small bit of shopping and then we decided that maybe we should just walk home. It was a beautiful day and we hardly ever do any long walking anymore. So we walked home. It was a great walk. It took maybe 2 hours but it was a great 2 hours. The sun was shinning, even though it as hot and humid there was a breeze so it made things better. Plus we found a new shortcut so that worked out nicely. Then we all went to our rooms to have a well deserved rest and then we went back out again and had dinner at the restaurant. Annaick and I spent some time talking about the fact that we were both shocked that my time to leave came so quickly. It feels like it was almost yesterday when I said I'd be going home in 2 months. Now we are only a week away.
In any event, the three of us had a good dinner laughing and talking about men. We also suspect that Matty stix may be just a tad on the annoyed side. Well I don't really know how to explain it. He seems a bit upset. He told Mr Ye that he had hoped that the new teacher would be a guy and he hasn't really talked to me very much and when we said we were going out for dinner yesterday we got a bit of sass from him. So I don't know what's going on but he has to know that I need girl talk time and while I love hanging out with him and I would do just about anything for him, he just can't deliver on the girl talk department. Anyway, I'll just give him some time and some of the attention he is obviously crying for and I think after a while he'll be ok. He's leaving here on the 4th so he must be having some anxiety about going home too.
Anyway, today is exam time and I have a part to play in my students test. Then I think we're doing something tomorrow but I really can't say I know what and then I start some serious packing and then I party (can't forget the party) then I come home. HA ha.

TTFN

7 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home