Friday, June 30, 2006

Feeling good

Well yesterday I didn't end up going to Hankou. Barb called me on MSN and said that she was going to the pool and I could join her if I want. So I decided to do that instead. We hung out there at the pool for while then Richie came home and we had beer. Then Gerald and Andy (other German friends of Barb and Richie) invited us over to Gerald's place for a few drinks. So the three of us went over and had a good time with Gerald and his chinese wife and Andy. After we left there Barb and I went to WBS to have a drink. Richie wasn't in the mood for staying. One of the reasons why we wanted to hang out longer was the fact that I remembered that yesterday was the mark of my 10 month anniversary in China.
Anyway, I got home pretty late watched some TV and then went to bed. This morning I went out and ran some errands and Mr Ye finally brought me my passport. I'm in business now! So I'm gonna finish cleaning my room today and complete my packing tonight. Then I have to get ready for the night of big fun that will be happening tonight. I told Matthew that that I would pop in for an hour or so to his soiree that he'll be having upstairs and Annaick said the same thing. Then we'll all take a cab out to CC and have dinner there. Then good times will begin
Anyway, I heard from Tricia-Leigh and now I know when and where to meet her so I'm super excited about that. I'm not sure how many more updates I'm going to be able to do. If this isn't the last one for a while it's pretty close. Hopefully my next posting will be in San Francisco or in Las Vegas if not then, my next posting will be once I'm back home in Canada. Thanks to everyone who has supported me and is waiting for me on the other side. Thanks to all the other people that are just out there, reading this blog and getting a window into my life. I can't wait to get home. I have a list of things I must do and I can't wait til I could just cross them all off. Thank you again and I'll be around to entertain you again soon.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home