Wednesday, June 07, 2006

a little this, a little that

Well today wasn't too bad. It was very humid out though. After lunch I went to Zhongnan Lu to meet Karen and pick up my money. This was actually the first time I met her. She seems quite nice and her english is very good. I could tell she was trying to sucker me into working next semester. I didn't flat out refuse. Now that I know what to expect, it may not be so bad next time but I didn't tell her yes. I left it open and told her that it was something I would have to check out once I get my schedule next school year. Since I know there will most likely be a shortage of teachers next year, the school may ask me to take on extra classes, so I would get extra cash from them without having to go to an outside source. That's all to be seen though. I can't really say for sure.
Anyway, after I left her, I walked over to Carrefour and did a bit of grocery shopping. Then I came home, hung out for a bit and then went to the office to finish marking some books. Then it was off to meet Barb and Richie for dinner. Dinner was pretty quiet. We just ate and had a few laughs. Then Barb was trying to convince me to go to WBS (Wuchang Blue Sky) but I declined. I know I have a big day tomorrow with it being Thursday and all, so I figured it was best that I just came home. Even if I stayed up late, I would already be at home. Anyway, just got in a little while ago and probably gonna hang around on my computer before I go to bed. Tomorrow I'm gonna be doing some unit revision with my class and then they have a test on Friday. I don't know if it's me or what but these past few weeks have felt like they just fly by. Any thoughts?

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home