Thursday, June 01, 2006

Out of the blue

So I'm sitting in front of the tv yesterday and Daisy, one of our chinese teachers and friend of mine calls me and says that she wants to go out dancing. I think she was a bit drunk when she called but she said that it was her birthday today and she wanted to do something. Anyway, while I was talking to her Matty stix came in and said that he would go with us. So out of nowhere and with no plans we headed over to Soho. Well the place was dead and they have this deal where you have to reserve and pay for tables and they were all booked. So instead we went to HBS. There wasn't much happening but we had a few beers and chatted about all kinds of stuff. I think around midnight we called it quits.
I woke up this morning and the school was so incredibly quiet. It was beautiful. It's not even that quiet on a weekend but today was nice. I was half smiling in bed this morning. Anyway, with my free day off I did nothing. I woke up late. I watched some tv. Then Annaick came over and her and I went outside to have a chat. Then I came back inside and played my guitar (which I'm just loving doing), then I came back out and watched some more tv. Well I guess I got sick of that and now I'm gonna go out and get something to eat. Actually I'm going out with Anniack and the frenchies. I haven't been with just them in a while. Usually they are with me and other people. Other than the fact that they mostly speak french, sometimes I have a good time. Maybe I will tonight. Anyway, the most important thing is that I'm gonna be eating. I haven't had anything today other than a peanut butter sandwich and a coffee. Anyway, we'll see how it goes. Tomorrow back to school and then my weekend starts. Looking forward to fun again.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home