Sunday, May 28, 2006

Party over here!

Well I had yet another fantastic weekend. Both Friday night and Saturday night had the same script but only with subtle differences. Both nights we went to Club Cafe for dinner and then off to Hankou Blue Sky for happy hour. Both nights the gang included Gary, Barbara, Richie and myself. The differences were that Friday night we also went to a bar for a quick drink called Margerita but the music sucked so we went to Blue Sky (now known as HBS - Hankou Blue Sky) and stayed there. I got pretty drunk and had to be put into a cab. On Saturday night the gang included the same but also had Valerie and her man, Monika and Annaick. We got to HBS just in time for happy hour. I told Barbara and Richie that I was really starting to look forward to the weekends. I was really having a great time with them and it helped because I wanted to party away my weekends from now till I left. Richie agreed that they were also happy to spend their weekends with me/us and also felt that they always have a good time with me. Plus they told me that it was their plans as well to party the weekends away since they will be leaving in mid-July and hadn't received any specific info on whether or not they will be back in Wuhan or even China. So they wanted to spend as much time with us before they left. Gary and I agreed (since we'll be the only ones left in the group come September) that we would have to keep the partying going and also try to recruit others so that we could get a whole new thing started. In any event, I'm having a great time and will continue to do so. Still counting the days however. Today is day 35 and yesterday was Matty stix's birthday. So everyone, please say a big Happy Birthday to my good buddy Matt. He's stepped into a new level of the growing up process. He's now legal everywhere. Yes, can you believe it? He just turned 21. Wow, that's an age that seems like it happened forever-ago for me. But c'est la vie...

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home