Thursday, August 25, 2005

Some kinda something

Well I actually got some packing done today. I packed most of my shoes (and believe me there are plenty. I'm a girl, what can I say). I also packed the majority of my supplies. I still have to pack the books I'm taking as well as my actual clothes. I can't pack any clothes, however, until I wash and sort. I thought I was going to be cramped in my suitcases but it looks like I'll have room for everything.
I'm glad I was able to atleast get some kind of packing done. My bedroom looks alot better as it no longer looks like a tornado went through there.
In other news, my dad is in town. Battling all the odds he come up to see me before I left. Now I can give him my 'to do' list of things to do around the house. I'm not going to have time to do anything before I go.
Today was ultimately uneventful but tomorrow might be better because I'll be picking up the visa. I did manage to fax the examination record to the school last night so I'll wait for the confirmation email from Emily.
I'm getting super psyched in addition to having about a million other emotions.
Well I'm off to wash some clothes and I gotta get something to eat.
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home