Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Details

I got an email from Emily. Apparently I have been misinformed. I thought that when I sent the info to them in China, they would get the visa and then send that to me. What actually happens is, after I send them everything, they will issue me some documents and then I apply for the visa here at the local Chinese Embassy. Usually they have to have the doctor's record before they can issue me that paperwork but the school has a good record with the government over there, so they will issue it without the doctor's record. I have already contacted the Chinese Embassy in Ottawa to find out exactly what I need, what's the cost and any other necessary details. They were unavailable but I left a message. I will have to call them back tomorrow to make sure I speak with someone.
Emily will now fax or email me the paperwork I will need and then with that I contact the embassy for the visa. It is so very important that I get that visa before I leave as they will not allow me to board the plane without it. I still have to get my doctor to put a rush on things for me but atleast now I don't have to worry about it as much.

I seriously hope everything works out nicely. I haven't lost momentum but I am concerned about getting everything done in time.

Ponder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home