Monday, August 15, 2005

Yet another fantastic weekend

Well this weekend at renn faire was another great one, except for the fact that Sunday kinda sucked because it rained all day and my feet were wet the entire time. The sun did come out eventually but only in time for pub sing.
Well I'm starting to get things ready for the trip (almost). I still have to call my doctor. I was going to do that today but CT asked me to come in for a few hours and after that I was out running some errands. After I finish this entry I think I'll call the doctor for the appointment because I've been procrastinating way too long. I really hope I don't have any problems with getting the full examination done. My doctor is sometimes so busy that he may not have time, nonetheless, I seriously hope I don't have any problems.
I'm getting a little bit nervous, excited and also a bit sad. I'm really going to miss everybody. Lately I've been getting so close to my friends at renn that it's really gonna hurt to leave them. In addition to my mom and my sister, mostly I'm gonna miss my best friend Tricia-Leigh. We've really started to cement our relationship over the past year and now I'm gonna be leaving her. I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt.

On another note, my ticket has been paid for and I'll just have to wait a few days for it to come in. I'm just a few steps away. Things are starting to happen.

Anyway, it's 2 weeks to the day. I'm going to be leaving soon. I just want to let anyone know that chances are I may not see you before I leave, but if you want to see me, you are more than welcome to come to the renn faire. That way we can see each other and have some fun too..

Well that's it for now.

I'm counting the days.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home