Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Today

Well today was a bit busy. I had an appointment in the morning but then I spent the rest of the day running many errands and doing a lot of shopping. Translation: I did a lot of driving around town. I'm pooped.
Atleast I was able to pick up a lot of the things I needed. I wanted to get some stickers and some stamps that say "good work" "excellent" and all that, and I was able to. So that has made me happy.
I became friends with a girl in my certification class at Oxford. We've been keeping in touch and she'll be leaving for Japan on the 22nd. So when she gets there I'll pick her brain for what happened and stuff to sorta get an idea on what to prepare for. I'm really starting to get nervous but at the same time I feel like it's a dream that I'm going to wake up from soon. I guess when I actually get closer to D-day it'll really start to hit me.
So I have a dentist appointment tomorrow just to make sure everything is all good before I go. I wish I could get new glasses but that will have to happen when I get back. I did actually make my appointment at my doctor's, so I will be seeing him on Thursday. It's kinds close but it'll have to do.
I got a very important phone call today when I got home as well.
My ticket is ready for pick up.
I will be going to the travel agency tomorrow.
Everyday is a new story with me.
I guess that's why I have the blog.
Keep reading.....things are only going to get more interesting.

TTFN
You Go Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home