Thursday, August 11, 2005

Meh

I feel like this job at CT is too little too late. I'm not going to be working next week but I will be working the week after. The week after is my last week in Canada and I may have some company too. My dad may be coming to visit around that time. I'm really hoping I could get as much done as possible before he comes so that I'm not rushing when he's here.
In any event I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow and see if I can get an appointment for the same day if not then it may have to be Monday.
CT said that they may call me, so I kinda want them to call but at the same time I don't.
Anyway, I kinda think like I'm procrastinating on the dr's appointment because I think that's the last thing I have to do. Once that's done I'm just about there. It's scary and exciting at the same time. But I'm really looking forward to it.
I emailed Emily and told her that I had hoped that she got my fax. So I'll wait to see what she says about that. I also told her that with regards to my flight. I made this sound harder than it is but I told her that it was hard getting flights and the only thing that I could do was flight out on Monday but with the layovers and changes I may not get there till Tuesday night. She better be ok with that. I am taking a flight leaving on Monday not Sunday. That's all I have to say.
Anyway, that's it for now.

It's A Beautiful Thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home