Friday, August 12, 2005

Nice!

Ok, so I heard back from Emily and she says that the flight delay isn't a problem. Translation: I don't have to leave on Sunday and I can continue with my travel arrangements for Monday to arrive on maybe Tuesday. I will be going to the travel agency later today to book my flight. As I've said before, all I have left is my doctor's appointment. I got an email back from Emily and she received the fax without a problem, so I'm very happy about that.
Actually I'm very happy with how many things are going. Right now I can concentrate on purchasing a few other things that I'll be taking with me and begin packing. I have a checklist going and there are a few things marked off already. So I'm almost there. I have to buy another piece of luggage so that I can have 2 big pieces and one small one. Actually I have the small one at renn faire's tent city, so I'll have to bring that home this weekend.
I think with the suitcase I have I can start packing winter clothes. I will only have to pack the one coat but a few other jackets and sweaters may be necessary. China does have winter but it is much milder than the winter we know here in Canada. So I will start that next week and I think I will call my doctor for an appointment next week as well. The odds of me getting an appointment today are very low. Plus I have to make sure that he has the time to do a full examination.
Things are moving along nicely (so far).
Convertible

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... you've come such a long way, I'm proud!
keep it up... piece of advice... take as little as possible

mike in toronto

7:08 p.m.  
Blogger Tish said...

Thanks alot Mike. I hope I can follow your advice. I tend to be an over packer but thanks again.

9:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home