Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hee hee hee

Today I'm just giddy.
I started the day pretty good. I have my laptop bag packed with all related odds and ends. I got the suitcases out and almost started packing. I got distracted and I'm easily distracted. Then I went out and helped my friends do some moving then I went straight to my doctor's appointment.

I'm happy to report that I'm HIV free.

Yeah!

This makes me even more giddy. But the important thing is that my doctor signed off on my examination record so that I can fax that to the school tonight. It's probably morning there now so Emily should be getting it as she starts her day. I pick up the visa on Friday and now that my physical exam is done, all paperwork is completed. All I have to do is pack and go.

I guess I got it going on.

Head Banger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home