Thursday, August 04, 2005

oh wait.........there's more

OK, I emailed back the school and told them that I couldn't be there before Sept 1st and wanted to know if there was anything I could work out. The school is very desperate right now and they really need me to be there. This is one of the worst things that could happen right now. Depending on how soon before Sept 1st they need me, I could miss the last or last 2 weekends of renn fest. That is really going to suck.
Well I know I can't do anything with the school. I haven't received any other offers and I still haven't heard from Oxford. I really have no other choice but to continue on that contract.
I guess I may be able to leave on the 30th or 31st of August, I will only miss the last weekend of renn fest. It's the best weekend but I do have to make the sacrifice.
I truly love the renn fest but I will be back. It's only the last weekend. It would be worse if they wanted me to leave now. The new me has been able to see that there is a good side to everything. While that sucks, it really could be worse and it isn't.
I'll be fine. I'll make it work and everything will be fine. Thumbs Up





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home