Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Is that a run in our stocking?

No dear, that's a snag!

I emailed the contact at the school in China, Emily. I had a few questions and indicated that I was happy for the Sept 15th start time and then she gets back to me saying that they need me for Sept 1st.

This is a BIG problem. They are even suggesting that I come a few days earlier to get my shit together, get some rest and all that jazz. This will complicate my renn faire commitment. I told them that the earliest I could maybe get out there would be September 8th. This is a week after they want me to be there but it will allow me to complete renn faire on schedule and give me a few days to get my shit together. I hope they agree but even though that date is better, it's still going to be tough.
We'll see what happens but I'm hoping they are ok with it. I'm really hoping they are ok with it. There is no way I can leave here before Labour day. Absolutely no way.
Besides, I wanna have a party before I go and I want you all to be there. Heart Glasses





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home