Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Work, work, work.

Well I've been at work at CT for training yesterday and today. The training is done online (my ex-Percepta co-workers would think of it similar to NetG) which is good because then you are assured that you are provided with the exact same info and training that has been provided to all other members of staff. The only thing is......it's boring as hell. I'm sitting in this office, staring at the computer screen. I can hear people walking by behind me and doors opening and closing and phones ringing and not to mention the PA system every 30 seconds paging somebody somewhere. On several occasions, I've fallen asleep in front of that computer. Anyway, can't really complain, I am getting paid for the time. Actually, this has a double bonus, with me going to work like this, the week practically flies by. It's already Tuesday night and I'm glad because that means that the next weekend of renn faire is coming up soon. I'm so looking forward to this weekend, for many many reasons but most of all for the fun and laughs and the time I'll be spending with my friends.
I'm really gonna miss everyone.
Anyway, don't want to get emotional yet......but I do have good news.
I've just saved a bunch of money on my insurance by switching to Gieco.
Just kidding but I really do have good news. The offer that I am considering taking has a contract that starts in September and ends in June. If that's the case, then I can be back in time for renn faire next year as well. I'll be coming back just in time for a few rehearsals (which isn't super necessary since I'm a street act) meet new cast members and get the general plot and then we open again. Actually it's a pretty sweet deal. It's like....... China with a splash of old England, and in both cases I'll be making money.
So that's the deal for right now.
Yada yada posted yada yada
TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home