Friday, July 22, 2005

things are beginning to happen

Well, it seems as though whenever things pick up for me, they really pick up for me. Everything seems to happen all at once. Anyway, I don't know if I mentioned this before but I have the placement service through Oxford and I indicated that I would have rather work with them as they are a more trusted source, than me going on my own. Going on my own has the disadvantage of not having any background on the school etc. Anyway, I still had an online service that I used on my own to find work. Oxford told me that I should hear from their Chinese contact before the end of the week. I haven't heard a thing. I have, however, heard from the online service. There is a school that is interested in me and they have even provided me with the email addresses of two esl teachers currently working their to contact. I could email them and make sure that this school is on the up and up (well there's my background work covered). Only thing I have to make sure of is that I get a good and fair contract and that they actually follow through on it.

On the flip side, I still have CT on the horizon. I have nothing to do with them at the present but I'm probably going to be exhausted on Monday after the opening weekend at renn faire.

Speaking of renn faire. Went to a rehearsal yesterday. Saw the chess match rehearsal. I'll reserve comment.
But on a good note, renn faire is only one more sleep away. I'm very excited to get things started. We figured that it was in our best interest that we spend the night on site on Saturday. Going back and forth to Hamilton is such an incredible chore. So now (as you may have already guessed) Saturday nights are going to be filled with all sorts of naughty behavior. The word that comes to mind...... DEBAUCHERY!!
Anyway, I have to pack so many things and get lots of things prepared. So with me being gone over the weekend, don't expect any posts until maybe Sunday night or even Monday morning, BEFORE I GO TO WORK! (I just like saying that now)
As usual, me keeps you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home