Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I love renn!

Well for some reason (and I'm not complaining) but this weekend felt like a week. I have had a total self realization and have developed into a great person. The people I "work" with at the renn faire are all truly amazing and wonderful people. And I say "work" because nobody is really working. We are all having a good time and laughing it up with friends. It's a great thing and even patrons can feel the love. I truly can't wait to watch the new site grow. It's going to be a wonderful thing.
Anyway, I've still been working at CT, just the training though. This is still very boring. I'm almost done so not too far to go but it still really sucks. i'm sitting in front of a computer going blind and all I really want to do is, stand in front of a cash register and scan people through. Now I know that sounds pathetic but it's gonna keep me awake and I also get human contact. A novel concept!
I have to call the girl at Wendy's again. She fully offers me a job and then I never hear from her. I don't even know if I still have the job. I'm just gonna follow up with her once more and if it's gonna be some other bullshit, then I'm just gonna forget it. I could use the extra cash but it's not a huge deal. The point is I do have the CT job. While the training is a drag, I'm still getting paid for it so I'm cool as a cucumber.
Renn faire is a real blast and I'm stil waiting for some of my friends to make a trip out there. I know it's a hassle to go all the way out to Hamilton, but it is definitely worth it.
Visit the site www.ontariorenaissancefaire.ca for directions and details. Did I forget to mention that Gabby Teller's name is featured on the website?
Cum one, cum all (<--- yes, I did that on purpose)!
Diving





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home