Friday, July 22, 2005

When it rains, it bloody well pours.

Ok, so sitting at home today. My mom tells me there's a message on the phone for me. Go to check. It's Wendy's! The manager wants to offer me a job. Go figure. She is even willing to work around the fact that I have a job already. I am at a loss for words.
She apologized for not getting back to me sooner and I told her that I took this job because I hadn't heard from her. She understood and I guess that's why she's willing to work with me.
If I have a fixed schedule at CT, then it would make things easier with Wendy's, if not, then I can tell her the days I'm available and she'll schedule accordingly. The woman just hired me over the phone. I didn't fill out an application at that location, nor did I give her a resume. She's going basically on my word and the fact that the girl at the other location referred me. So after I finish my training at 5pm at CT, I go to Wendy's to fill out paperwork and get a new uniform ordered.
This is the strangest week of my life. Other than working at renn faire and having a full time job, I have never really worked 2 jobs at the same time. So now I will have 2 uniforms, 2 schedules and best of all.............. 2 PAYCHECKS!!!
Good thing about working at Wendy's, I'll just have to get back into rhythm. CT will be harder because I have to learn a whole new thing.
The hardest part of this all is the fact that I now have 2 employers to disappoint when September comes. I feel really bad because both these employers are making exceptions for me. One allowing me to not work weekends and the other the same and the fact that I may have a fluctuating schedule. Weird huh?
My reason for leaving is gonna have to be big.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home