Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Looks like I'm gonna have to make some lemonade

Ok, if you've been paying attention you would have known that I had the placement service through Oxford working for me. Well, it's a good thing I also went looking on my own. I have this offer that I'm thinking about from a school in Hubei province and I haven't heard from the contact at the placement service. I sent the proposal to my placement advisor to get her opinion and she thinks it's good for a first time teacher but still haven't heard from her contact. I'm seriously considering taking that contract from the school in Hubei, I've just sent them a few questions that I'm waiting to be answered before I tell them what I want to do, but all I gotta say is that it's a good thing I didn't wait around for Oxford. Time is ticking away and if I didn't have this back up plan I would still be waiting.
I need to have as many things as possible set up as early as possible so that I'm not scrambling for things when it's almost time for me to go. So there is a very good chance that I will take this offer I've been provided. For now it suits my needs and if they give me satisfactory answers for my questions I asked, I will take it.
So that's my dilio!
Blah blah blah wuza wuza wuza (<---- I got that from Krusty the Clown)
Take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home