Friday, July 29, 2005

Still feelin' good

So I replied to the email sent by Emily (she's the contact at the school in China) and told her that I'll accept the offer. The contract lasts from September 15th till June 30th. The pay is pretty great and everything else seems to be just as great. So, I have lots of paperwork and stuff to do but I'll have to find a way to get through it all. Right now my main focus is renn faire but I'll still have to keep this very near on the back burner. I don't want to be ready to go and then find out that I don't have all the right paperwork or something.
Emily also sent me a step by step on the procedure (which is really awesome) so that I know what to do and when, and if I had any other questions I could ask her at anytime.
Now as far as renn faire goes, things are moving along very nicely. We are meeting some of the most awesome people and having a marvalous time too. This weekend is going to be filled with so much fun and yes, debauchery. Anyway, I'm not going to be able to update the blog over this long weekend but I can gaurantee you that I will have a very big update for you on Tuesday.

So everyone have a great long weekend and drink a shot for me!

Peace, love and soul Tanny





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home