Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm feeling good

Ok, so the answers came back and they look awesome. Everything that I was expecting is what they are going to give me. The only one problem I have is that I can have guests visit me but I can't have any overnighters. It kinda sucks but at the same time I understand. All of the teachers are all living in the same building. And I get to have solo accommodations. This is really an awesome thing because I would hate to share my place with a stranger. One, never really wanted a roommate, number two, why would I want to? Maybe we might end up being friends but at the same time we could just hate each other and never get along. That would be shitty.
So I have made, maybe one of the biggest decisions of my life (besides who I marry, which aint gonna be anytime soon, the way I'm going) and I have decided to take the contract.

I am going to actually take the contract.

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I'm going to take the fucking contract!

I can't believe it but I'm going to China.

I'm actually fucking going to China!

So now that I've had a moment. I would love to say thank you to all of my awesome friends (especially my best gal Tricia-Leigh) for being so happily supportive of me.

I've just hit the iceberg of this great adventure and I can't wait to tell y'all all about. So these next few weeks are gonna be super busy for me. What with me working at renn faire, working at CT and Wendy's (maybe) and then getting my stuff ready for CHINA! I'd be lucky if I got a chance to sleep or even sleep around.
Need a few more "rolls in the hay" before I go. Ok so now that I've bore all to you and some of you thinking that was more than i needed to know, I feel really awesome.
So, I'm gonna take that contract and I'm really happy about it. Contract needs me to be there on Sept 15 and that's my day to work for. That's the day I'm gonna leave.
So hold on folks, it's gonna be a bumpy ride. Bumpy and fun............. just like my motherland!
TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

Many thanks Vicky. I'm super excited too and we'll definitely have to get together.

8:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home