Monday, July 25, 2005

Opening weekend!!

The past is no behind us we have to look forward.

Having said that, I miss the old site because it came to be a bit of a second home but this new site is the beginning of new things, new traditions, new friendships and new debauchery. The opening weekend of the new renn faire admittedly was a little rough but we pulled it off and it was fantastic. For anyone who has been there before, take the old site out of your mind and be prepared for days filled with the same fun and laughter.
If you are planning on coming there, I can guarantee a day of enjoyment! I just wanted to keep everyone up to date on the fun I had this weekend and to let you know that you can have some fun to, if you come out to the royal abingdon faire (www.ontariorenaissancefaire.ca).

Some of you may know that I sometimes wear interesting hats. The place where I get my hats are at Retro G which is a booth at renn faire and previously at renn fest. You will notice that I have a link for her site and then on her site you can see some of the hats and find out how you can purchase. If she is not at a show, she sells on eBay. So unless you come to the ROYAL ABINGDON FAIRE (www.ontariorenaissancefaire.ca) you won't be able to get anything now but if you can't make the faire, then you can purchase on eBay in the fall.

Anyway I feel that I should mention that............. you have to come to the faire (www.ontariorenaissancefaire.ca) even if it's just for cheap beer and a trip to the mother land. Anyway, that's enough shameless "shelf" promotion. I would love to provide you with more details, however, I am very exhausted. It takes some time to get back into the renn faire rhythm. Anything else happens, you'd be sure to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home