Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I'm getting there

Ok,
I am almost on my way. I may not have to do as many things, paperwork wise, as I thought I did. I have faxed my contract and diploma to the school. All I have left to send them is my doctor's examination document. Once she receives it, I will get my visa about a week after that.
Next thing I have to do is shop, shop and shop. I have many things to buy but that's the happy part.
My mom will be buying the ticket for me so atleast that takes the pressure off. The school will be reimbursing me for the travel expenses, so I can just give her that money when I get it back. I'm really happy with the way things are going now. I don't feel as lost as I did a few days ago.
My best friend Tricia and I made some plans to get a new tattoo done. I can't wait. Plus we've been spending alot of time with each other which I enjoy. I have to stock up now because I'm not gonna see her for the next 10 months.
Anyway, moving forward I'm moving forward. Two and a half weeks to go.
Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home