Thursday, August 04, 2005

A hard choice

Well, I'm still waiting to hear back from the school. Hopefully they wont need me before the 29th of August. Unfortunately, I'll just have to enjoy the ongoing partying but wont be able to have a party specifically for myself and my cause. Plus there are alot of things that need to get done and I don't have much time to do it. I have some time if I have time to fill out this blog but things are gonna happen fast and I really need to get my shit together.
I'm really disappointed that I'll miss the last weekend of renn but I am moving on to something good. It's not like I'm going to something bad. This is a good thing.

I don't know who reads these and I suppose it doesn't really matter but if there is anyone out there, please know this. If I don't get to see you for a formal goodbye, please know that I will miss you and I wish I could see you before I go but the important thing is I will definitely see you after and that's the really fun part.

Continue reading and please know that I love you all.

I Love You Morph






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home