Saturday, December 02, 2006

Just me

So I had a pretty good day at work and Matty stix asked me if I wanted to join him, Eileen and Lillis for dinner at Pizza Hut. I was going to say no but I decided to go for it. After school Lillis Eileen and I went to the restaurant for a few beers and waited for Matty stix to finish up a lesson he had to do. We had a blast just laughing it up. Then Matty stix finally came and we made him uncomfortable with our conversation topics. Then we made our way to Pizza Hut and had a great dinner. After that, everyone decided that they wanted to go home, I decided that I wanted to go out. Lillis took my bag home and I headed out to CC. It was good being there. Mind you it wasn't nearly the same without the whole gang but it was good nonetheless. Dave played my song I had a few beers and I really enjoyed myself. Just me.
After that I went to BS and got there just in time for happy hour. I ordered by beer, flirted with my favourite bartender and had a great time. Just me. Many of my dancing buddies inquired about my lack of appearance over the past weeks. All I could do was explain that I was constantly busy. The owner even said the same thing and what else could I say. It's good when you have friends that miss you and I guess this is one of the good things about being a regular somewhere. I didn't have to necessarily go out with the guys or the girls, I had fun on my own with my other friends. Anyway, after a few hours I really started to get tired and decided to head home. I woke up this morning with a bit of a hangover and noticed that my one fish looked like he had a hangover too. I knew he was going to keel over at some point today. Anyway, I just hung around the house for the majority of the day despite my plans to go out to Hankou. It was such a nice day out. The sun was shining and it didn't look that cold but by early afternoon I felt a bit tired. I woke up 10 mins ago to find that my last fish finally died and it was no longer sunny outside. I may or may not go out anywhere tonight but tomorrow for sure I have to run some errands. I have to buy some more coffee and sugar and I have to make my way to DVD mecca if it kills me. Although, I don't have to rush the trip to Carrefour for the coffee and sugar since I'll be sleeping in on Monday but I have to make that trip out to DVD mecca. I heard that they just received a new shipment and I need something new to watch.
In other news, I've put a box of some of my stuff together and will be mailing that home on Monday or Tuesday. This is a big step. This is one of the first steps that confirm my leaving in February. Over this past week I've had a few doubts and have sort of been on the fence of whether or not I should really go but the more I think about it, the more I feel that I should go. I should stick with my original plan of leaving. As they say in show business, always leave them wanting more.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home