Thursday, November 30, 2006

Argh!!

So, this week while nice seems to have gone by quite slowly. And now, thanks to the collective efforts of Matty stix and Eileen I have acquired yet another cold. I am so sick of being sick. I think I have enough cough medicine to last me for this run but if I get sick again before I go home, I'm screwed.
This morning I woke up to find that one of my fish died and when I got home this afternoon another decided to keel over. The second one dying was sorta my fault. I didn't change the water after the first one. I just took him out but I didn't have time to make the change. I guess the second one couldn't wait until I got home so that I could change the water and ensure his long life. Anyway, I got home and found that second guy and promptly changed the water. The last guy is in there just swimming around now. I really don't know if he'll last but I plan on getting more fish anyway.
Today I sorta made plans to go to Giano's to dinner with the others but at the last minute I changed my mind. Instead, after school I went to the hairdresser. Winnie helped me. I was going to get my hair straigtened again but then I decided to just get it coloured instead. I dyed my hair red as soon as I got home to Canada this summer and the colour was starting to do funny things in addition to the fact that I could see my roots for miles and that's not something I'm used to. So I got my colour freshened and after I left the salon, I decided to do some walking. It's been a long time since I walked in my old neighbourhood at night. It felt really good. I did some window shopping and made a mental note of some things I'd like to pick up. After an hour or so, I hopped on my bus and was back home. Tomorrow, I don't know what the plan is. I think I might want to do something but with this cold (which I suspect is only going to get worse) I'm not sure I want to do very much of anything. I'll see how things go and I'll see how I feel. This weekend may be a quiet one though.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home