Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My weekend was a disaster

The end...... but here are some pics of the people I live and work with.


This is Eileen and Matty stix coming out of the closet. Mind you they were drunk but this event was noted nonetheless.

This is me and Alex. I like to call him sexy as a nick name. We don't see alot of each other but when he's drunk, he's all mine. He's drunk here.

This is most of the gang. The big guy on the left is Matt (Alex's brother) then next to him is Lillis. The girl standing on the bed is Maya. The guy in white is Alex again. Then in the background is the back of Klaver's head and Mustafa (aka Moose) at the computer.


This is Klaver and Maya. Klaver almost always has one of the following in his hands at any given moment. 1) a beer, 2) a woman and 3) a cigarette. As things go and only having two hands, as you can see, he's 2 for 3.
This is Colin and I. Colin is my favourite 12 year old. This night he was quite drunk as well. Colin is at his best when drunk. Like a kid on candy but funnier.


TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home