Friday, November 24, 2006

New addition

Ok, the weather here has really been sucking lately. Today was rainy and pretty cold. I had to take out my gloves. My hands are very sensitive for the cold, so if I need my gloves, we're getting into serious coldness. Anyway, Eileen and I today were pretty bored so instead of lunch we decided to go for a walk to a park not too far from the school. Despite the rain we were out there. Anyway, in the park they had a line of plant shops. Eileen went crazy buying plants. I decided that since plants come to me to commit suicide, I really shouldn't go that way. However I did see some fish and figured that that would be a good idea. So I bought these three fish. I actually don't know what kind of fish they are but the best way to describe them is the following. They are like gold fish but with black and silver on them as well and they have these two big inflated bubble things on the side of their faces. I haven't given them any names and I don't know if I ever would but it's kinda cool to have them. Colin says that he'll take them when I go since he already has two goldfish on his desk at work. I had a hard time getting these suckers home but I think they'll make good company for me while here. We're not allowed to have any pets but fish and plants are allowed. We'll see how it goes. I hope fish don't commit suicide around me.
In school news, on Monday I'm supposed to have the parental show lesson for my grade one classes and the same for the grade twos on Tuesday. My co teachers are trying to get me into this frenzy of making sure that everything is perfect and trying to get me to go out of my way to create "a eally great lesson/show" but I told them both that I wasn't having any of that. I told them that it would be the same lesson that I would do on any other day and that the only difference is that I would have a few more teaching aides and I would be wearing something nice. I'll let you know how that goes.
This weekend I'll finally make my way to DVD mecca and I plan on just keeping my weekend qiet. I don't know what's been going on lately but I just don't have that party vibe anymore. I used to party every weekend 2 days in a row. Now, not so much and I don't even realy miss it. I'm guessing it's the weather but who really knows **shrug**.

TTFN

1 Comments:

Blogger Cookie The Viking said...

Congrats on the new fish, lady! Hope to see you in the spring.
Lv, R.

2:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home