Monday, December 04, 2006

Finally!!

So I had a really good day yesterday. I finally made it out to DVD mecca. Shirley, the girl that I see everytime I go, was wondering where I had been. First thing out of her mouth was "where have you been?" What else could I tell her? The school's been like a slave driver and I don't have time. Anyway, I picked up something new to watch in addition to a few other movies. I hardly have room for the movies I have now, I have no clue why I'm even buying more. Anyway I was able to do some shopping for a few other things that I've been needing. So luckily I spent most of my day outside. It's been a while since I've done that. Either I'm working or I'm just too tired. So that was good. I came home and was happy to relax.
Things have been pretty good at the appartments. Everyone is getting excited for christmas. There are a few places around town that have already started decorating. I'm thinking about going to Dali and Kunming for christmas. I don't know if it will happen financially speaking since my Thailand trip will be taking a huge chunk out of my paycheque and the fact that I have to pretty much put that money together within the next few days even though I plan on leaving at the end of January, well it's alot of pressure. I really want to go to Thailand but I would also like to see more of China. Maybe I can convince my parents to go with me when they come. And that's also another story. My mom is trying her best to get things organized for her and my dad. By the looks of it, my dad may have a few problems but I'm hoping we can get them sorted out. I know he'll try his best to make it and if he can't, it's because he exhausted every possible resource. I know, regardless, my mom will come. I'd prefer for both of them to come but I'd be happy either way. Anyway, the weather has been on and off. Saturday, warm and sunny. Yesterday, warmish and cloudy. Today, cold and cloudy. Not much we could do there I guess.
My old co-teacher Lily is getting married on Sunday. According to Sandra, she invited all of the foreign teachers but in Sandra's sometimes stupidity, she neglected to give us the details of the wedding. I figure I'll ask Lily personally when I see her at Wednesday's meeting, if not then I'll call her and get the details myself. I'm really looking forward to it. It would be my first chinese wedding and it would be for someone I actually care about. Heck, I've been hearing about this wedding for a year now.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home