Friday, October 20, 2006

Sometimes I can....

Well another week gone by and it was pretty painless I guess. I had another water leak problem in my room that the school was nice enough to take care of yesterday. The only thing is, they have done it in typical chinese fashion. They apparently took my bathtub out and re-calked it and left a wonderful mess in my bathroom. And they had to pull up the carpet and in turn had to move things around and didn't bother to put these things back. I think the problem is solved but I'll have to see how it goes. Also , I sent an email to Mr Ye about reimbursement for the things I purchased for my kitchen. The thing that sucks is that I have to follow up with him. He never comes up to me and says "I got your email and it's something we're looking into" I have to go to him and say "Mr Ye, did you get my email? Ok what now?" Anyway he said that he was going to connect with the director of the branch school here and the principal and he would get back to me. Well I'll let that go for now but if they even think about coming back to me with "Oh, we can't reimburse you for some bull shit reason" I will have no choice but to pull out the contract and say, "well according to the contract that we both signed, you are supposed to provide me with these things. So either come with me to Carrefour where I can try to return these things I've already used and you can give me the ones you were supposed to and never did or you could just reimburse me for these things I have already purchased" Don't underestimate these people. They will walk all over you if you let them.
Anyway, work hard, play hard. Tonight I'm going to CC for the ambience and then later to BS for the alcohol and to hit on some unsuspecting foreigners. Then tomorrow, I'm gonna make that trip out to Vox if I can. Then on Sunday I promised my friend Jane (the owner of Giano's) that I would help her make some decorations for Halloween. She's gonna have a party on the 27th and we can dress up if we want and it should be alot of fun. Then the 28th marks my 12th non-consecutive month in China. In effect it's my 1 year anniversary. I'm gonna have to have a blast.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home