Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Klaver!!

Well it was Klaver's birthday and we had a great time. We went to Paul's secondary restaurant and had a great time eating, drinking and laughing. Eileen's birthday was on Friday so we had a little something for her too and for Klaver we had an awesome gift. A Jack Daniel's box set with a matching flask. It was great. He was really happy to get it and wasn't even expecting a gift at all. And those are the best ones. After we had enough we went to Mustafa's room and partied a bit more. We finished off the JD and talked and laughed some more. It's now 2am and I'm just heading to bed. I feel like I haven't gotten a good night's sleep all week. So I'm gonna try to catch as many ZZ's as I can now and wake up for a new day tomorrow. Then tomorrow night we party at HBS.
There goes another night of no sleep. Maybe I'll sleep on Saturday night.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home