Thursday, August 24, 2006

You can't make me go

Crying 1 Ok fine, I know I have to go. I have no choice. I've made a commitment and so on but I gotta be honest. I'm not 100% on whether or not I want to go. I spoke to Gary on MSN last night. He's still in China and he's really looking forward to me coming back so that we can party again. I guess it won't be all bad going back to China but I know that I'll probably miss everyone ten times as much as I missed them before. The advantage is atleast now I know what I'm getting into. I like that alot. Other plus... I'm looking at a shorter sentence, I mean shorter contract. I think I'll be ok. I just hope the whole operation going on here doesn't fall apart like it did the last time. Anyway, I'm gonna start a bit of packing today but won't actually complete my packing until Saturday. Today I have to do some shopping to pick up some essentials to take back to China.
I'll keep you posted on how things go.

TTFN





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home