Saturday, August 26, 2006

My bags are packed...

So I finally finished my packing. I tried to go as light as possible with my clothes since summer things won't be worn for too long. My winter things are all in my room in China and it'll be cold soon. Most of the things I carried were some of the necessities that I miss so much. I think I managed ok.
Well this is it boys and girls. I leave tomorrow morning. I wasn't able to say bye to everyone I wanted to, but there was so many people and so many goodbyes that I was only able to say goodbye to a few. For my other friends that I wasn't able to say bye to, please accept my apologizes. I will miss you nonetheless.
So, in a few short hours, I'll be on a plane and many long hours after that, I'll be in China. More tales to tell, more adventures, more parties and more fun. I look forward to it all.
Tisha in China...? Yep, soon enough.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home