Friday, May 26, 2006

No worries

Well for once in a long time I could go out on a Friday night and not have to worry about what I have to do on Saturday. So tonight, we'll be going out and I've almost been guaranteed a good time. The regular gang includes now, Valerie, Barbara, Richie and Gary and ofcourse myself. Annaick said she would come but she was just going to take it easy. I'm not sure what that means and Matty stix never gave me a definite answer yet. So the usual, we'll be going over to Club Cafe for a bite and to get the party started and then walk over to Hankou Blue Sky to really party it up.
Today was a great day. My kids told me that they loved me and thought I was pretty. It only came up because I was teaching the word pretty and now that they knew what it meant, I asked them if I was and they all said yes. God bless them. Then I asked who loved me and after it was translated they all raised their hands. Then I asked who loved me the most and they all raised both hands to show just how serious they were. Oh, I just adore those kids. Regardless of that, I couldn't wait for the day to be over. I'm gonna chill out for the next few hours, then I'm gonna get ready for our good time tonight. If things go well, I should have a hangover tomorrow.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home