Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tisha is prepared to make a statement

First off I'd like to say I love my kids. Heck, I don't even call them students. They are my kids. Having said that I'd like to take Class E and throw them out the window one by one. I mean, they are good kids, it's just that they need a bit of discipline. They need the reigns to be a bit tighter and in some cases they need their parents to give a damn. Today, these kids almost brought me to tears. There's no real point in going into the details of my day, but needless to say I was pretty frustrated. I've had too many occasions where I have had to grab their attention and talk to their headteacher about them. I'm hoping to make it through the rest of the semester. Hopefully the summer will straighten them out and I could actually teach them in September. Other than that, I'm counting my days till I leave. Today is day 41 and I just looked on my calender and noticed that yesterday was Victoria day. So Happy May 2 4 all my Canadian brothers and sisters. Drink a pint for me and wish me well in the upcoming weeks. I'll be there to party with you soon. For some reason or another.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home