Monday, May 15, 2006

HK - May 4th 2006

Well we woke up this morning and Matt said that he wasn’t feeling well. He felt that it was best that he go home. At first I was kinda bummed because he was leaving me but I know him well enough to know that he wouldn’t just leave me if nothing were wrong or if he really wasn’t feeling well. I knew that if he said that he wanted to go home, then it was best that he do that. So I helped him to the train station and saw him off hoping that he makes it home safely. I got back to the hotel now pondering the rest of my time here even ore than I did before. The next few days will crawl by and now I have no one to share them with. In any event I got bored of the hotel and went out and got a tattoo. It’s flower that you would find on the HK flag and I gotta say I really like it. I got it on the top of my left foot and it is the cutest thing. I think it’s one of my favourites. Now I have eight tattoos and I may get another one somewhere along my last few weeks here in China. Anyway, I’ll be lazing around for the rest of the day. Not much to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home