Monday, May 15, 2006

Before I get into that

Well I just wanted to give a run down of the week past before I got into my trip to Hong Kong. It's been crazy busy. Since I got back I've been packing boxes to send home and have been trying my best to speed through the last few units in my kids' textbook so that I can finish it faster and ultimately have less work to do towards my last days. The weather has been changing and things have been pretty weird all around. Mr Ye makes it a point of ignoring me until yesterday when I told him that it was unacceptable for the students to play on the front steps of the frat house. He said that he spoke to the head teachers but then I look this morning and they are still there. This particular situation (while I haven't really discussed here) has been getting worse and worse. It's gotten to the point that they bang on the door and sometimes set up shop right in front of it. The banging is annoying because you can't hear the TV and when they set up shop you can't open the door when you want to get out. I hate this with a passion. I will be rocking the boat big time on this. If the school was going to ask me back, then maybe I wouldn't say anything. I was very polite when I asked Mr Ye if he could do something, but now, the hell bitch is out. The way I see it, nothing to lose. They ain't asking me back and if he does what I tell him I get to live in peace my last few weeks here.
Speaking of last few weeks, I've been counting the days since I got back from HK. Today is day 47. That's right, 47 more days till I'm back in the real world. Now I will be making a pit stop in Las Vegas but the point is, I'll be in North America and not far from Canada. Anyway, I was able to make a reservation for my flight to Vegas. So I'll be leaving on July 2nd. I'll be paying for my ticket at the end of the month, then the next step will be to be reimbursed for my flight here, reimbursed for this one, get my last pay check, pack up my things and say goodbye to this place. For the next few weeks I will be partying, visiting all of my favourite eating spots and saying goodbye to friends made here. I got a good timeline going, just gotta keep things on track. We'll see how it all plays out and I'll be keeping ya posted.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home