Saturday, April 15, 2006

There was no ducking out early

Ok, so last night we went to try this restaurant. It's called the Club Cafe. Apparently it's well known for having the best steaks in Wuhan. Annaick and I met up with Valerie and then we met up with Gary. Then Barbara and Richie came and the brought their friend Monika. Then some other people showed up and before you knew it, we had this huge table of loud foreigners going.
Anyway most of us got steaks and they were oh so good. Definitely an experience I would like to repeat again and more often. Anyway by the time things really started going, I didn't really feel that tired and I was having a good time. They were playing some really good music and we were dancing up a storm. When I thought the night was over, someone suggested that we go to Soho. I was on the fence as to whether or not I wanted to do that but I was quickly pushed off and over to the side that meant we were all going.
So we get to Soho and the place is still bumping. I didn't really dance this time because they were playing all chinese techno and that kind of thing. Gary and I just sat at a table and played drinking games. Annaick found some of her french friends and hung out there, Monika left early because she had an early flight to catch, Barbara and Richie got into a thing with the bar staff over money. Apparently they gave the bartender Y100 and they either got no change for their drink or the change was incorrect. After a little bit the crowd started to thin out. Gary left because he had an early morning as well and I was really starting to feel tired. Anyway I pryed Annaick away from her friends and told her it was time to go. I didn't get home until 4:30 am. Now, I had to pry myself away from my bed this morning and am starting to get ready. I have to make sure I have everything in order because after I leave the school, I have to go straight away to meet Jada, go out for dinner and then we'll be heading to Vox to party again. That will make 3 nights in a row of partying till the wee hours of the morning. I wish I could say that I'll spend all day Sunday sleeping but I really have to go to english corner. I haven't been there in a while and I know they are probably all wondering where the heck I am. Maybe I'll go to bed really early on Sunday. Maybe around 6. Who am I kidding?

By the way, if you should ask......... yes, it is totally worth it.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home