Monday, April 03, 2006

Not even worth it

Well I don't even know where to begin but I do know that I don't want to even bother recalling how my weekend went. Just know that my weekend was both good and bad.
Yesterday after work I met up with my friend Chris in Hankou. We hung out for a bit, then him his girlfriend and I went out for dinner. After that we went back to his place, watched a movie and I crashed there for the night. Just got home this morning and am currently getting ready for work.
The weather has been getting amazing. Yesterday was hot and sunny. Today is overcast but still pretty hot. Yay! The hot weather is on it's way and I've washed and put away all of my sweaters and converted my closet back to summer wear. I am so happy and excited.
I'm just gonna kinda cruise through this week. We'll see how it goes.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home