Thursday, April 06, 2006

I love Wuchang Experimental Primary School

Well these past few days have been pretty nice. Wednesday (my half day) started off pretty good and then after Matt and I came back from dinner, we stopped off and bought a couple beers and hung out in his room (for a change). We sang and played guitar and even danced a bit. Then Russell came down on his way to his second beer run for the night, and said that him and Nick were having a few upstairs and we could join them if we wanted. So we head upstairs and a whole new party started. Anyway I hung out there till about 1am.
Now we all received some info on Wednesday, it was pretty half assed and came from so many sources but we were told that the school was supposed to have a sports day. Well when we got up in the morning, the rumors were confirmed. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the kids were playing. We were being referees and keep time for the races, heck I even entered a race. Not a running race by any means because we all know that my at ass can't run, but it's the race where you have those 2 planks, like skis attached to your feet and there are about 3 or 4 of you with your feet strapped to this plank and you have to walk in unison. There were camera men taking pics of me and some other teachers on that race. It was tons of fun.
Then we get some other info from Mr Ye. The school is sending us on a free trip to a hot spring resort today. We'll be spending the night and will be back tomorrow. I love this school! Now that is an awesome hook up that I don't think any other school would offer. So today sports day will be completing and around 2pm, we'll be going out to the mountains.
Pretty cool stuff.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home