Friday, March 24, 2006

$$$$

Well everything is about the same. Lily and I have been getting closer. Yesterday we were both giddy in the office and just laughing at every thing. At one point Matty stix looked at us as if we were on crack or something and all we did was just smile and laugh. Annaick however was in fine form. She was yelling at everything and got so mad at the music they play for morning exercise. She was saying that it was getting louder but it really wasn't, it was just being played in stereo. I just steered clear of her. There was no way I was going to get near and possibly absorb that negative energy. I was on too much of a high of giggles.
Anyway, I talked to Nick about the fact that I was looking for a little extra work just to make some small pocket change. Just to make things a little easier for me when I'm getting ready to go. He recommended one place but then also spoke to a friend of his Herman. Herman called me that day and asked to see me on Saturday. Well despite the fact that Matty stix and I stayed up a bit late and had a few beers, I woke up early and met Herman. Herman was very nice and his english wasn't too bad but Herman wants me to work on Sundays and that's a big no no for me. I have English corner on Sunday's which I love doing and miss doing. And I don't want to work on Sunday and then work again on Monday. Also, on Sundays I may have a hangover. So those are never ideal teaching conditions. He really really wants me for Sunday but I told him, Saturdays between 1 and 6 pm and Mondays and Tuesdays after 4:30 pm. I did, however, tell him I would help him tomorrow. Just for an hour and a half and for Y150. So he really wants to keep me. The school isn't that far and I can take one bus to get there. I wouldn't mind doing it for a couple days a week at Y100 and hour. He understands that I have a contract with the school and I shouldn't even be talking to him but I need some money and he needs a teacher.
Anyway, tonight Matty sticks and I are going to party.
What's that you say?
What about Annaick?
Well after her "performance" yesterday and the fact that she said she wasn't feeling too well, I don't think that she'll be making it. Heck I don't care. I'm gonna party.
Keep ya posted....

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home