Monday, February 27, 2006

Welcome to bizzaro world

Goodbye,
Now I was told that it doesn't snow in Wuhan. It can get a little chilly, even quite cold but there is no real snow and the summers are blistering hot. Also I was told that in the "spring" it rains for days on end until it starts getting warmer and then it's summer practically overnight. Well since I've been here in the winter it's been fairly mild and some days have been downright freezing. Like yesterday for example, it was very very cold and we got combination rain and wet snow. I'm not a fan of either. In the evening and going on into the night, I was told (because I didn't venture outside) that it was absolutely freezing out there. Well little did I know, there was more to come. I woke up this morning and it was SNOWING!!. Yes, snowing. And this ain't your typical wet snow that melts as soon as it hits the ground. I'm talking, snow that's building up and kids playing outside and throwing snowballs at each other kind of snow.
I'm freaking out. This is truly bizzaro world. Everything is opposite and it's snowing in a town that hasn't seen snow in probably decades. Well I hope it warms up soon because I'm not sure about how much more of this I can take.

Hello.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home