Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy fucking Valentine's day

Well yesterday morning I got up early to help my mom into a cab. I was supposed to get up at 5:30 am but ended up waking up at 4 am. Couldn't go back to sleep. Anyway, I got her in a cab and off to the airport. I pretty much got back to my room and waited until it was time to go to school.
The new teachers came in on Monday night and we met them Tuesday in the day. They seem nice. Two girls from Waterloo area. Annaick, Matt and I took them out to the restaurant for dinner. Once again, they seem nice but a little ditzy at the same time. Then later in the day, Mr Ye told me that me, Annaick, Lily and Julia will be moving over to the other office. They're doing some restructuring (long story) and we'll be in the bigger office from now on. Which will be quite interesting but sad at the same time. I like our smaller office, it was cozy and it was just us girls. The cool part is that we'll be in the same office as Matt, so now I'll probably get no work done. As you are aware, Matt makes me laugh to no end.
So blah blah blah, the new girls are here, I don't see me talking to them very often. I don't particularly like the new guy Russell and I've spent another Valentine's alone.
Anyway, today wasn't too bad. I cleaned out the fridge in the frathouse. That thing was so horrible. I threw everything out and hopefully got rid of the stink. Then I got rid of stuff that was in the freezer as well. Apparently, Russell bought a rabbit (to eat) and kept it in the freezer, well that got thrown out too. Then later today, he came into my room and asked about it.
"Sorry to tell ya, I threw it out" He was a bit upset but what could I do? He moved upstairs, so I wasn't expecting anything to belong to anyone in there. Atleast anyone that lived downstairs. Anyway, I feel better now that that thing is clean. It smelled really bad.
Now we can start fresh. Anyway, I'll see how the week unfolds.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home