Friday, February 17, 2006

like the song says, I need home for a rest

Well the week went by with little damage. I'm slowly adjusting to the new office. I used to visit this office everyday, to visit my chinese friends and say hi to Matty stix. Now that I'm there permanently....well I don't know, it's not the same. It's just too big. The old office was nice and small, cozy even and it was just us girls. Well, I guess I don't have much of a choice so I'll just have to adjust.
Well as far as this weekend goes, Matty stix and I may celebrate it's coming. Like we used to in the old days, before it got cold. Speaking of which, the weather here has been shitty. It rains every night and then in the day it's cold and overcast. My only consolation is that there is no friggin snow. No ice. No sleet. No nothing that could get me killed or injured if I walk on it.
In any event, life for me is about the same. My kids keep me busy but when I'm alone I feel a bit lonely. I miss home sometimes and other times, I'm very happy to be here.
I spoke to Mr Ye and asked him if there was anything I could do to make sure I'm doing a good job. I told him that I was interested in staying with the school for another year. For now I'll get alot of "yeah yeah yeah's" from him but atleast I've planted the seed. Closer to June, I'll specifically sit him down and let him know that I want to stay another year.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm happy to be here and I'd like to be here for another year, but I can't wait for these last four months to go by, so I can be back home.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home