Saturday, February 18, 2006

yeah, right

Well yesterday, Matty stix was MIA after work, so I ended up hooking up with Annaick and her french friends, we also took the girls Melissa and Christa out with us. We were going to go to the restaurant for dinner but I was really in the mood for a burger so we went to Blue Sky in Hankou instead. We met up with Francois and his new french girlfriend as well as Gabriel and his girlfriend.
Anyway we had a nice dinner and then my central preoccupation was waiting till happy hour. Well alot happened between our arrival at 9pm and happy hour at midnight. The music got louder, Francois's girlfriend left, then he got drunker, some of Francois's french friends showed up and one of his friends, Etien (who by the way is 22, tall and very cute) started hitting on Melissa 20 minutes upon his arrival. Yeah, I was smoking like a chimmeny and getting Francois to buy me drinks. The way I see it, he could afford it and he was probably too drunk to even notice, I needed to be numbed out.
Anyway, we had a pretty good time. Heck we were home at 2:30 in the morning. Today Annaick wants me to go out with them again. She sort of has to go though because Etien invited Melissa out on a date but he has no clue how to get around or where to go because he's only been here for 2 weeks and Melissa has only been here since Tuesday, so it's even worse for her. Annaick wants me to go so she has someone to talk to or whatever (like a buffer person). I'm still on the fence.
Well, that's about it......

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home