Saturday, February 11, 2006

Good times in China

Well yesterday was a good day. The weather was nice and pretty much stayed that way. Jason and I made plans to go to the chao kao restaurant and I went with mom in tow. So mom got to meet Jason and we had a nice time. I love this chao kao place because it reminds me of the chao kao I had in Shanghai. We stayed there and chatted for a long time.
After that we parted ways and headed back to the frat house. We met up with Matty stix and went back out or another bite to eat. Well I didn't eat but Matt was hungry and so was mom. I had a barley sandwich. At the restaurant, I took pleasure in retelling the story of Matt the night before. Even in retelling the story, I was still dying of laughter. The funny thing about it as well, was that Matt had absolutely no recollection of everything I was telling him. It was as if it never happened to him and I was just making up the story.
Anyway, we got back home, had a few beers and mom and I watched TV till we couldn't keep our eyes open anymore.
Tomorrow, we're going back to Hankou to maybe do some more shopping. Got to get things ready. She'll be leaving on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home