Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday or sat all day

Well yesterday was a pretty good day. I slept in late and just hung around. Around noon I made lunch for Matt and I. This guy might as well be my son or something. He whines when he's hungry and bitches when I don't cook fast enough. Anyway, we both pretty much spent the day watching movies in the living room. Then in the evening he left to go out somewhere and I stayed, drinking beer in front of the television. By the time Matt came home at 11:30, I had watched an additional 2 movies and was pretty drunk. The funny thing is, he was drunk too. I blabbed to him about something and we made stupid drunk jokes that had us in stitches. Then he went to bed and I sang at his door, then I went to bed.
This morning I woke up with the classic hangover headache and found my clothes all over the floor. Back in the day, in my "youth", I would drink and have little to no hangover. Plus I would be able to remember everything that happened the night before. Now I get hangovers and my memory is fuzzy. Sometimes I have to be reminded of something in order to recall it, whereas before I would just remember.
Well, that's how life is I guess.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home